The common procedures included in FFS are:
- Forehead contouring: This procedure reduces the size of the forehead and brow ridge, which are typically larger in men than in women.
- Brow lift: This procedure raises the eyebrows and arches them, which gives a more feminine appearance to the eyes.
- Rhinoplasty: This procedure reshapes the nose to make it smaller, narrower, and more feminine.
- Cheek augmentation: This procedure adds volume to the cheeks, which helps to create a more rounded and feminine face shape.
- Lip lift: This procedure raises the upper lip, which reveals more of the teeth and gives a more feminine smile.
- Chin and jaw contouring: This procedure can reduce the size of the chin and jaw, or reshape them to make them more feminine.
- Adam’s apple reduction: This procedure reduces the size of the Adam’s apple, which is a prominent feature in men.
These are just some of the most common procedures included in FFS. The specific procedures that are performed will vary depending on the individual patient’s needs and goals.
FFS is a major surgery, and it is important to choose a qualified surgeon who has experience performing these procedures. The recovery time for FFS can vary, but it typically takes several weeks to several months to fully heal.
FFS can be a very effective way to achieve a more feminine facial appearance. However, it is important to remember that FFS is not a magic bullet. It will not change your gender identity or make you feel more like a woman. However, it can help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin and more confident in your appearance.