As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there are several modeling agencies that are either specifically dedicated to representing transgender models or are inclusive of and actively seek out transgender talent as part of their broader roster. Here are a few examples:
- Slay Model Management: Based in Los Angeles, Slay bills itself as the world’s first all-transgender model agency.
- Apple Model Management: This agency made headlines in 2015 when it opened a division specifically for transgender models. They have offices in Thailand and Los Angeles.
- Trans Models: Based in New York City, Trans Models was founded by Thai transgender model Peche Di in 2015 and is one of the first transgender modeling agencies.
Many mainstream modeling agencies also represent transgender models as part of their commitment to diversity and representation. Some of these include:
- IMG Models: This international agency represents a diverse array of models and has included prominent transgender models like Hari Nef and Valentijn De Hingh.
- Ford Models: This global agency is known for diversity and inclusivity and has represented transgender models.
- Elite Model Management: Another global agency that has shown commitment to diversity by representing transgender models.
Before signing with an agency, it’s important to do thorough research to ensure they are reputable and a good fit for your career goals. It can also be beneficial to connect with other models or industry professionals for advice and guidance. Please note, legitimate agencies generally do not require upfront fees to represent you.