Yes, there are a number of FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers. These clinics and providers specialize in providing healthcare to transgender individuals, and they can offer a range of services, including:
- Hormone therapy: Testosterone therapy is one of the most common forms of medical transition for FTM individuals. FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers can help you to get started on testosterone therapy and can monitor your progress.
- Surgery: Some FTM individuals choose to undergo surgery as part of their transition. FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers can help you to find a surgeon who is experienced in working with transgender people and can provide you with the information and support you need to make an informed decision about surgery.
- Mental health care: Transitioning can be a challenging process, and it is important to have access to mental health care. FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers can connect you with a therapist who is experienced in working with transgender people.
- Other services: FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers may also offer other services, such as voice therapy, electrolysis, and legal assistance.
If you are looking for an FTM-specific healthcare clinic or provider, you can search online or ask your doctor or therapist for recommendations. You can also check with your local LGBTQ+ center or community center.
Here are some examples of FTM-specific healthcare clinics and providers:
- Callen-Lorde Community Health Center: This is a New York City-based clinic that provides a wide range of healthcare services to transgender individuals, including hormone therapy, surgery, and mental health care.
- Trans Lifeline: This is a national hotline that provides support and resources to transgender individuals. They also have a directory of FTM-specific healthcare providers.
- FTM United: This is an American-based organization that provides support and resources for FTM individuals. They have a directory of FTM-specific healthcare providers.